Monday 20 May 2013

My best sexual experience was with a famous man - Riccardo Tisci

This Kanye "Gay gist" is really taking the toll ! For those who don't know, Ricardo is the Givency designer who was recently rumoured to be Kanye West's gay lover. ( can you beat that?). Ricardo did an interview with Vogue Homme last month and when asked to reveal his "best" sexual experience, the fashion mogul said it was with a well known man!  Read it below
"I have several but the one I think immediately is an experience I had with a man who is known. I never imagined that something could happen between us and it's still the hottest weekend of my life. Nobody really knows if this guys is straight or gay, it is a mystery. However, I was attracted to him, his way of speaking, thinking, walking, dressing. I love what he does an an artist. This weekend both, the intimate moment has really reinforced my attraction to him."
There's been rumours about this Riccardo dude and "frank Ocean" ,  hopefully he's refering to someone else .. what do you guys think? Am hoping it's just a social media stunt ..
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment