Sunday 26 October 2014

Caption this Photo of Kim Kardashian and Kanye .....

dude can't help but stare at those kegs at ll time. Looks dazed, spell bound etc
Kanye is obviously inlove/obsessed with Kim and her sexiness. He looks at her likes he's about to eat her up, has that his "rare smile" on his face. Well, which guy wouldn't ?! As Kim turned 34, she opened up to the Daily Telegraph on how Kanye makes her feel everyday.She doesn't need to say it, we all see it..She said
 ‘I am with someone who makes me feel sexy and confident every day, and we have our daughter, who is so sweet and precious.North has really taught me to appreciate and recognise the important things in life like spending time with family, making memories while I watch her grow,”
“Being a mother is such a gift and North has filled my heart with joy. Family is more important than anything. Learn to enjoy every second with those you love.I think that it’s really important to live life to the fullest and enjoy every second of it,Ever since I had North, I realise how precious every moment is and I want to make lasting memories with my family.Being a slave to celebrity just isn’t an option. Our priority is always North’s safety and happiness. And we do all we can to make sure she has the best childhood possible.”
“Privacy is key. I live my life in front of the world and it has offered amazing opportunities to my family and me.But along with all the media attention, often comes stress and hardships on the people that I love. Through the ups and downs, I have learned some things are better kept private; that way it stays special and intimate.”

No comments:

Post a Comment