Wednesday 22 October 2014

She is Single and Ready to Try Again! Actress Uche Ogbodo talks on Crashed Marriage and being a Mother

Actress Uche Ogbodo, whose marriage to Atto Ubby crashed after just one month, says she's ready to give marriage another try but this time, with her eyes wide open.

She gave birth to a baby girl a few months back, and also doesn't see a possibility of reconciling with her ex husband. While Speaking with Encomium magazine, Uche said;

"Bygone is Bygone. I am open to anything. I will be hopeful but I am not ready. I am taking a long break but I wouldn't close my eyes to the possibility of marriage. I will shine my eyes next time"
On being  a Mum:
"The Unconditional love and Unquestionable love. This is someone loving you unconditionally. It is quite difficult to explain the love between mother and child" she said
She also talked about the many scans she did when she was pregnant in the US...

"The first scan said I had twins but along the way, one did not grow. I had another scan it was still a boy, then another it was still a boy. Not until I got to America that the scan said it was a girl. All through I was having different dreams. In the dream, it was a baby girl I was seeing. Someone even wanted to give me a girl in the dream but I rejected it. I didn't buy baby things until I was seven months. Even at that I bought Unisex things" she said

No comments:

Post a Comment