Monday 17 August 2015

Kris Jenner breaks down in tears as she confronts Caitlyn Jenner on 'I Am Cait'

I have been dying to see Kris's reaction to Caitlyn once they faced each other on the TV show 'I am Cait'. Finally wishes came through for many of us in wait . On Sunday's episode of I Am Cait, Kris confronted her ex-husband, Bruce Jenner, who now dresses like a lady (because as far as am concerned, Caitlyn looks nothing like a woman) and calls himself, Caitlyn. Kris was upset about Caitlyn's interview in Vanity Fair- "You're sensitive and amazing to all these new people in your life, you're just not so sensitive and amazing to the family that you left behind.'

Caitlyn gives her side, responding: 'I try to do everything I can to be nice, reach out. You have to see it from my perspective, be an ally when it comes to dealing with the kids.'

Kris tells her: 'When you feel like you gave your whole life to somebody and the sum of it all was you were a distraction…'
But her angry ex-husband shuts her down, saying: 'Don't go there, this is not the issue. I was defending myself. It was a distraction from the sense of who I was, that doesn't mean I didn't love you or the kids.'

Throughout Sunday night's episode Caitlyn is shown getting into arguments with her stepchildren, first with Kim and then with Khloe Kardashian.
When Kim comes to visit she first complains about how her family had all kept their distance.

She said: 'Nobody's come out [to visit], Kourtney hasn't made a move at all, obviously Khloe hasn't come close - I feel so isolated out here. All of a sudden there's this wall that's up there.'

"I just want everybody to be happy. I love, love, love all my kids. I wish you guys were here every damn day.'

But it is not long before Caitlyn is also being criticized, firstly due to her nature and then due to what she has said about her family to Vanity Fair.
Kim said: 'You still have a little Bruce in you. I thought Caitlyn would be a little kinder. I think that there's some things that you said that you might not realise are hurtful.
'You said that Kendall and Kylie were a distraction. When they read that - I don't know that they'll quite understand that.'
The conversation then turned to Kim's manager mother, with explosive results. 
Kim said: '[The interview] said, "had Kris been accepting to who I am, we still would be together" - and that is the most unfair thing in the world to say.
'You're a woman now and she is not a lesbian - she does not want to be with a woman, that's not fair to ask.'

Caitlyn defensively insisted: 'As time went on our relationship changed drastically. In my eyes it's like, "Well, I don't need him any more - I've got all the girls." I felt it in the way she treated me. She wanted me out of the house.'
Kim, insisting Caitlyn should have been thrilled and saying 'good riddance' to a relationship that 'wasn't mean to be', told her: 'If I was with someone for 25 years I would look for the positive things and try to end it on a good note.

'You said "Kris mistreated me" - it sounded like she beat the s**t out of you. You could have a little more respect.'

But Caitlyn cut her off, warning: 'I can see where you're trying to go here - don't go there.' 
Kim also had a stark warning for the attention-hungry reality television personality, saying: 'You've got the fame - but you're losing your family.'
Later Caitlyn also got into a verbal sparring match with Khloe, with the latter batting away claims she had sent 'very nasty text messages,' insisting she was the only one willing to tell her stepfather what everyone else was thinking.

Khloe said: 'That makes me seem like this crazy b**ch. I'm like, I'm already a b**ch - I don't want to be the crazy and the b**ch, I want to be just the one.'

Of her texts, she told Caitlyn: 'Kim said that you said they were tough and Kim read all of them and she was like "these really weren't that tough".

'I just said "We don't care what you're doing." Meaning we don't care if you want to transition. We want to support you and be there for you.'

Credit: UK Daily Mail & E!

No comments:

Post a Comment