Tuesday 24 April 2012

D'banj's explosive new interview. Opens up on feud with Don Jazzy

Written by Ayeni Adekunle of Thenetng.com . Quite an eye opener. You must read this...enjoy...
There’s an important person in that building, right?’ the cab driver asked. ‘Important musician?’ I nodded, too tired to let any curious driver drag me into a conversation. He got the message and left me alone the entire drive from Canary Wharf to the London Marriot Hotel, in Grosvenor Square.
Then, as I got down to get my suitcase from the trunk, he gave me a knowing look, smiled, and said ‘are you the musician?’ ‘Of course not’, I said to him, smiling this time. ‘The musician is in Canary Wharf, his name is D’banj’. Silence. Confused look. ‘D’banj?
Yes, D’banj. He’s big in Africa. You know ‘Oliver Twist?’ Silence again, then as his final ‘no’ came, I said ‘Google him.
Continue reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment