Friday 25 May 2012

Actress Meagan Good waiting until marriage before sex

The 30 year old actress, who is engaged to gorgeous preacher/movie producer DeVon Franklin, is waiting until marriage before having sex with her fiance.

Meagan told GlobalGrind in April:
I suffered through one too many tearful nights. Then shortly after that I became celibate. I said, 'Alright Lord, let's see what you have for me.
Now Meagan has revealed to Life and Style that her wedding night will be her first time with DeVon
"Our wedding night will be the first time we're actually together. DeVon was willing to be celibate with me for a year. He loves God, more than I love God, so I don't think there's anything wrong with him."
Hnmmm am really happy for Meg, much especially after some crazy xxx pic of her we saw recently on dannydigitcommand-pr....way to go Girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment