Tuesday 12 February 2013

Yvonne Nelson Claims she has the Hottest legs in the Industry, wants them Insured

Ghanian star actress Yvonne Nelson gloats about her Hot legs .. saying she possess the Hottest pair of legs in the Ghanian entertainment industry... LOL . Guess compliments like "Miss Legs" has sank deep into her subconcious and has resulted to a concious self praise.
Yvonne Nelson often makes such flattery statements about her hot legs on social media platforms-twitter and instagram but talking about it in an interview with Glitz Africa Magazine shows that, she has taken her bragging rights to the next level...
Yvonne stated in the interveiw "

“I have the hottest legs in the industry right now. I don’t know, maybe I have to get my legs insured”

Do you think Yvonne Nelson has the hottest legs in Ghana Showbiz as she claims?

-->

1 comment:

  1. well she has hot legs no doubt ... but about insuring them, I don't think so dear

    ReplyDelete