Tuesday 20 August 2013

"There's power between my legs" singer Maheed Tweets



Damn!, after all her confession and supposed repentance ... she couldn't keep her promise to her own self "smh" For those who don't know her, Maheeda, real name Caroline Sam, became an orphan at age 13 and with no one to help her turned to prostitution. But she later turned to Christianity and became "born again" (according to her) and turned to music. 

In an interview with The Sun early this year, (you can read it HERE) Maheed talked about her struggles to quit prostitution and turning to God for help
"...Even after getting married I still have this urge of going out to meet a man. But I felt it should not be so. I’m trying to let people know there is a spirit behind prostitution, if not, why after getting married, I have everything, I live in Lekki, I’m driving a very big car and my husband gives me whatever I want, so why would I still feel like going into prostitution? There is a spirit behind it. I continued prostitution even after getting married. The only thing that changed me was being born again and being delivered."
Hnmmm I guess "Mr strong spirit of Prostitution" got her spell bound because she's now talking about sleeping with random men .. after marketing her supposedly "powerful cunt" (above)
hnmm guys be careful o!! that power in-between might tie you down o lol  

No comments:

Post a Comment