Friday 7 March 2014

Dencia claims someone from Lupita's camp told her there was never a letter + says insinuates Rihanna Bleaches

Dencia is claiming that someone from Lupita's camp reached out to her and told her that the Oscar winning actress and her PR team made up the letter she claimed to have received from a fan.
I was fond of Dencia until this her fight with Lupita that has no cause .. she even spelt her name wrong...lol. who bears grudges with someone who is the 7th black lady to win the Oscars ?? Lupita only used that line because that was the trending whitening brand at the time ( which you should have been proud about already) Instead Dencia goes further to say that Lupita is condemning bleaching but hanging out with Rihanna. How lame is that?  Is Rihanna a bleacher? or you want Rihanna to mention your name too LOL . See what Dencia posted on her instagram after below .
The Media has told their version about how the Lupita Dencia ish started & claimed it was Dencia when I didn't know this woman until she mentioned me & I can Authoritatively tell u she lied about the letter,someone who works in her Camp reached out to me & told me the was no letter & the story was made up after I said I didn't know who she was.I know u guys are like why I'm I still on it but I was really disappointed when I was told she lied,I was really hoping the's a letter,the person in her camp who reached out doesn't wanna go public but the person said it Infront of me & 2 other people.They read about me,I am doing charity work,building and orphanage and she has nothing charitable going on so standing for a cause she can't even ever fight n Tryna come 4 me is total BS,u wanna talk bleaching but u are smiling ur eyes off in pictures with Rihanna?smh make up ur mind on a cause n fight for it woman by the time I turn 31 which is 6yrs from now,come back let's talk. I rest my case & done with this topic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment