Thursday 20 March 2014

Khloe Kardashian has a Big "Camel Toe" problem LOL ( PHOTO)

Am sure you all know what a "Camel Toe " is , but for those who don't know , Camel toe is a slang term that refers to the outline of a human female's labia majora, as seen through tightly fitting clothes.Due to a combination of anatomical factors and the tightness of the fabric covering it, the crotch and mons pubis may take on a resemblance to the forefoot of a camel. ( thats plenty grammar , we know what it is yea *wink*)

So apparently her "Camel Toe" is as famous as she is .. she told ITN in an interview promoting the Kardashian Kollection for Lipsy. "I wear Spanx so I don't get a camel toe!"
But if Khloe ever gets caught without her Spanx on or falls victim to an unforgiving crotch line, have no fear. "My camel toe is a gift from me to you," she joked. "That is just what God gave me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment