Saturday 14 June 2014

JLo Sizzles In Sexy Cover Shoot For Billboard Magazine




At 44 years old, Jennifer Lopez seems to be aging like a fine wine as the Latina popstar just keeps looking better and better. JLo covers the latest issue of Billboard magazine to promote her upcoming music and talk about how she has evolved as a person and an artist. She told the magazine, 'I’ve always strayed from embracing all these different parts of myself as a person and as an artist, but this time I was like, "I am all these different things". I can be silly, I can make fun of myself, but I can also be deathly serious and way too deep and introspective sometimes. I think people have so many more sides to themselves than just one. We’re much more colourful than that.'

It's nice to hear JLo open up but the focus will be on her smoking hot body which she displays in a series of skimpy outfits. Jlo recently made headlines when she broke up with her dancer toyboy, Casper but she's already back in the dating game and showing no signs of post break-up blues. If we were Casper, we'd be kicking ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment