Friday 20 June 2014

Meagan Good Brings the Sexy For Rolling Out Magazine



Think Like A Man Too actress, Meagan Good looks divine in an orange cutout dress as she poses for Rolling Out magazine. The gorgeous Meagan, who is married to pastor Devon Franklin, opens up on her public image, marriage and being sexy.

On being referred to as a sexy symbol: "I really don't think there's anything wrong with being sexy. God created our bodies as women. He created us to be beautiful, to be sexy, to be powerful, to be fearless- to be amazing. I do respect and understand the fact that when you come into the sanctuary, you need to be dressed appropriately because you are not the star- Jesus is the star. That I agree with 100%"

On Marriage: "Marriage has taught me that it's OK, to let somebody take care of me. That it's OK to depend on somebody. I've always been extremely independent to the point where it probably intimidated some guys. Now, it's nice to just feel like it's not a bad thing to trust someone and to have your best interest at heart"


No comments:

Post a Comment