Sunday 23 November 2014

My husband was no match for the fantasy hunk in my erotic novels... so I ditched him - says bestselling writer of steamy fiction

Wonders shall never end, the world is getting sicker by the day , So best selling writer of steamy fiction novels "Jodi Ellen Malpas" divorced her husband because he is no match for her fantasy hunk in her novels ??! like seriously!!
Her steamy, bestselling novels and strong male characters have seduced hundreds of thousands of female readers worldwide.
But Jodi has revealed that her split from her own Mr Right is because he no longer lives up to the fantasy she created.
The 34-year-old, whose This Man trilogy has sold more than 500,000 copies, has left her husband of ten years after ‘falling in love’ with one of her characters.Ms Malpas, from Northampton, says: 
‘All my fictional men are strong, successful, sophisticated and enigmatic. I guess it’s hard for any living, breathing man to live up to such a fantasy.
‘In This Man I created Jesse Ward, whose forceful personality was appealing to me. There is no denying I fell in love with him.
‘After all, I created him and I made him the way he is for a reason. Every woman needs some fantasy lover to spice up the dull reality of her real life. I wanted to create my perfect love story.
‘But the success of my books and the popularity of my male character led to the breakdown of my marriage. Sadly it was not solid enough to withstand the changes success has brought to my life.’
‘I was 23 when Aaron and I got married, so we were both very young,’ she says. ‘I didn’t really know who I was. I got on with being a wife and mother.
‘But over time I started to feel that something was missing – my normal everyday life had become a routine. I was bored. I guess that is what couples mean when they say they’ve grown apart. Aaron couldn’t understand why I wanted to write my fiction and I couldn’t understand why he didn’t understand.’
The couple have two children, Alfie, 14, and Patrick, ten. But although they divorced in August last year, Ms Malpas says their relationship remains amicable. She is currently single and insists that she has no time to get involved in a relationship,plus she has no regrets. Wow what a lady 

Culled From Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment