Wednesday 12 December 2012

Tiwa Savage Rest rumours of Romance with Manager "Tee Billz

Peeps in the entertainment industry could bet their naira that Tiwa Savage and her manager cum business partner (they own 323 Imprint), Tunji Balogun popularly known as Tee Billz, are in the love zone. In fact there were rumours a while back that they were engaged and planning to wed soon. Tiwa Savage recently put the rumours to rest when an Encomium magazine reporter asked her if she was engaged to Tee Billz.
"I am not engaged and I am not dating Tee Billz. If I am, you would have seen a ring on my finger indicating that I am engaged. It's just a rumour
When asked to describe her kind of man; she said
"I will like my man to be tall, dark, handsome and must be fit. He must have a good heart, work hard and must care a lot about me.
Well, so fans and crushers now know her taste..the irony is Tee Billz is also "tall, dark and a handsome dude."Just saying..*lips sealed* -->

5 comments:

  1. All this celebs never admit they date , hell, they might even denny they ever have sex..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called friends/manager with "benefits" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am 6ft5 , Dark skinned, oh I work my head off, yes i care about Tiwa, am I forgeting anything,yes I have a great heart , not too sure am good looking but am built to the teeth.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love Tiwa she deserves a good man .. she's a simple chick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee Billz na badt guyses na, no dulling .. if i hear say *lips sealed* .. Streets is watching

    ReplyDelete