Friday 5 October 2012

Photos - @Danny_Digit Beach birthday party -Thanks guys

That's me about to baord the boat
October 1st was my birthday, and a surprise party was organized for me by few friends and well wishers at "Ikare private beach" outside Lagos!! The private beach has a beach house and a pool over seeing the beach.  And everyone was conveyed there by boat...It was a lovely experience and a fun filled party. we owned the beach house till the morning of Oct 2nd.
Among lots of the many guest/personalities present were Bolanle Ninolowo a.k.a Nino (CEO Diesel music), Iceberg Slim, Ricco White, Magnito & Crew, Bimbo Akintola & friends, Kepy Ekpeyong bassey & Wife, Ele, Emmanuel Ojobo, Aisha Akiga & friends and Emeka Mark Ene...(They were also the schemers to the surprise party) .
below are a few pictures/moments I could gather (it was a surprise so i couldn't organise for pictures)...

That's all i could gather o ...HEHEHE,  I'll liketo use "this my medium" to say a very big thank you to all those who took part one way or the other to make October 1st happen for me (My tweet hearts, FB friends,BBM, and every person am connected to directly or indirectly)  may God continue to bless you all greatly!!! Have a great weekend, cheers!! -->

No comments:

Post a Comment