Wednesday 25 July 2012

Kristen Stewart reportedly cheats on Robert Pattinson: Biggest celeb cheating scandal?

                               Imagine cheating on hot Rob                     Kristen and Rupert (inset, Sanders wife)

Is this the end of R-Patz and K-Stew? Kristen Stewart, 22, was photographed last week in a "marathon makeout session" with her married "Snow White and the Huntsman director," 41-year-old Rupert Sanders, Us Weekly reports. "It seemed like they couldn't get enough," one photographer told the mag.
SODAHEAD SLIDESHOW: See the biggest celebrity cheating scandals. 
Kristen has been romantically involved with her "Twilight" co-star, 26-year-old Robert Pattinson, for as long as anyone can remember (although it took them forever to finally admit it). Sanders is married to 33-year-old British Vogue model Liberty Ross, and has two children, ages 7 and 5. While the picture on the cover doesn't exactly scream "marathon makeout session," it is a bit sensual ...

These allegations are true because the actress and director have both released statements apologizing to loved ones. See their statements below

Kristen's statement
"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected," the actress says in the statement -- which also offers up her most emotional and direct acknowledgment of her romance with Twilight costar Pattinson, 26.
"This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
Sanders statement
"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," the English director told Us in a statement. "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."
Well, what can I say, Kristen has evolved from a shy red carpet beauty , fueled by her anxiety, into a sasha fierce "no guts no glory" broadway chick . LOL!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment